When it comes to romantic getaway, most people think that you need a lot of money to enjoy the company of your partner. Actually, you do not need to spend a large sum of money for you to have this special time. There are many romantic ideas hotels offer at a low price that will leave a lasting memory of the one you call special. Don’t think that in case of cheap holidays you sacrifice style and luxury. This is just a misunderstanding! Let us just look at a few of these great ideas for romantic getaway.
Bed & breakfast
One of the best romantic ideas hotels can provide is a bed & breakfast option. When you search around, it is likely that you will find rooms that offer excellent cuisine and superb facilities at a very affordable price. It is a better idea to find a hotel room in a small town so you can avoid the noise and create unforgettable memories of your beloved one.
Another option is to book a rental cabin. There are many rental cabins at camping zones or local lakes. To make it cheaper, you can carry all the food and supplies. There is a strong possibility of finding great rates on cabins if you avoid the tourist season. If you’ve find a place on a lake site, you can take a romantic bath in summer or lighting a romantic campfire to keep warm in the cold nights of winter.
Hotels with kitchenette
Choosing a hotel suite with kitchenette is an excellent option if you want to go on vacation, but stay within your budget. You can carry food so instead of going at restaurants, you can spend your vacations going to places such as museums and other tourist spots. After all, you will save a lot of money when you cook inside instead of eating out.
The 10 most romantic hotels in the world
When you plan Valentine’s Day or want to make a gift to your beloved one, you need to learn about the 10 most romantic hotels in the world.
- The Charles Inn: Niagara on the Lake is a romantic and very attractive spot in itself, especially if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of Niagara Falls. The Charles Inn is one of the 10 most romantic hotels in the world.
- Awaroa Lodge: The splendid Awaroa Lodge seemed like a mirage in the desert. This place is fascinating because of its unique location on Abel Tasman National Park in New Zealand.
- Overleaf Lodge: You will fall in love with the Oregon coast with its unique views and experiences to savor. The Overleaf Lodge in Yachats is located just above the ocean.
- Namale Resort and Spa: Namale is a place on the south coast of Vanua Levu on Fiji. Its spa sanctuary is known for its great atmosphere. There are trips that allow you to enjoy the Fijian cuisine and culture.
- Red Horse Inn: The city of Greenville, South Carolina is a popular travel spot. The Red Horse Inn is a beautiful facility, where the sunsets compete with the interiors.
- Harmony Hotel: With regard to romantic places in Europe, no place beats Ghent (Belgium). Delicious food and drinks and a great atmosphere in the Harmony Hotel will make your vacation perfect.
- Capella Pedregal: The Capella Pedregal resort is located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. All its rooms have ocean views and huge bathrooms.
- Bed and Breakfast on the Park: Brooklyn is a popular place in New York, but this accommodation is not very expensive. The rooms in the Bed and Breakfast on the Park are very cozy and have fireplaces.
- Hotel Konvice: When it comes to romantic places, Cesky Krumlov is worth your attention. The Hotel Konvice is a small, unpretentious hotel, but its rooms are spacious by European standards.
- Des Barres Manor Inn: The people at Des Barres Manor Inn are welcoming and friendly. You can enjoy the local cuisine in the pubs that make their own beer.